This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct in relation to our services.
If we believe a violation of this policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to us or other people, we may suspend or terminate your access to the services.
This policy may change over time, so please check back regularly for updates. We’ll let you know whenever there is a material change to any of our policies.
- You shall:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations and not infringe on rights of others, such as intellectual property rights and data privacy rights;
- comply in with all applicable terms of third-party applications used in connection with our services;
- upload and use only your data for which you have all required rights;
- keep your passwords and all other login information confidential and use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to your account;
- monitor all the activity conducted through your account in connection with our services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any disclosure, theft, or unauthorized use of your login credentials.
- You shall not:
- share or transfer your account to another person or permit any third party to use your login credentials;
- store or transmit any data that may infringe someone else’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- nterfere or attempt to maliciously interfere with any user, our services, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing or use the services to distribute malware;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services or related systems or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the services;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the services or any data contained therein;
- use the services in any manner that may harm people or that interacts with or targets people in an unlawful manner or use the services in a manner that incites or encourages violence or hatred against individuals or groups;
- use our services to send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements or send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;