Junior IT Project Coordinator
At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of professional IT services that help companies focus on their core business and not technology. We are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done.
Spearhead Systems is at the forefront of IT service delivery and digital transformation as a trusted technology partner in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. We are the engineers, developers and operators of spearhead.cloud, a specialized high performance managed public cloud, and specialists in IT infrastructure & application monitoring and observability.
The Junior IT Project Coordinator will handle planning, organizing, and directing operations related to ongoing technical support service delivery as well as projects in the company. He is directly involved in the coordination of tasks/issues, such as assigning them to the right member(s) and overseeing them through to delivery, making sure all stakeholders are informed through prompt follow-ups and follow-throughs.
- For Projects
- Breaking the project or issue into manageable tasks and sub-tasks (project plan)
- Setting a proper schedule for the development/implementation of deliverables
- Scheduling with the customer and the team project kickoff
- Follow the implementation of the project
- Update stakeholders on the progress (customer, team, management) as well as the project plan
- Prepare deliverables (services acceptances, work reports etc)
- Manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel and reprioritize activities when need
- For support tickets
- Review the support tickets and follow up with the team or customer to ensure the work is completed
- Review the support tickets and follow up with tech team to make sure SLA is not breached and tickets are resolved within contractual term
- Review tickets and discuss with management to reprioritize or escalate support tickets when there are blockages
- Coordonate and schedule meetings with customers regarding the support tickets when it is the case
- Schedule customer recurrent meeetings
- Effective Communication. From project kick-offs to stakeholder meetings, project managers are constantly communicating
- Scheduling and Time Management
- Technical Expertise
- Risk Management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Nice to have
- Experience in project management for technical deliverables
- Technical experience/knowledge of modern IT infrastructures and cloud computing concepts
- Experience in IT services-oriented project/company
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- We work as a start-up and encourage entrepreneurship: you've got an idea, let's work on it
- We use really cool tools from our custom ERP, to our monitoring systems and everything in-between
- Our services are unique and the market is noticing: we do not just follow the market, we try to create our own niches
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Our success depends on the effort of individual employees and at Spearhead you can see your impact immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Attractive salary package.
Meal Tickets, Medical Insurance, Office Events.
Opportunities to grow and learn top technologies.
Opportunity to build a purposeful career in the delivery of essential IT services and products, to a global market.
Quiet Office Space
Quiet location surrounded by greenery and trees, easily accessible via public transport.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and snacks provided.
We have the world best coffee!